Dragon Boat Moncton

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
View this email in your browser
Registration for the 2019 Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival is officially open!
Enter your team in the 14th Annual Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival! (and help sick children and their families)
 
The Festival will take place on May 31st and June 1st, 2019 on Jones Lake.  High School teams will take to the lake on Friday night in the High School Challenge; then on Saturday teams of co-workers, neighbours, friends and family come together in the Community & Corporate Challenge. 
 
All you need is a team of 21 people who love to work together for an important cause.  It’s all about TEAMWORK!  60% of the funds your team raises will go to the Lions Sick Children’s Fund and help children and families in our area who are dealing with serious illness.  The other 40% will go to a charity of your team’s choice!
 
Visit our website at www.gmdbf.ca for more information or to register your team online. And don’t forget to join our Facebook page.

We look forward to seeing you at this year’s festival, all in support of the Lions Sick Children’s Fund and a charity of your team’s choice. 
 
Paddles Up!
 
Carole Murphy & Norval McConnell
Co-Chairs
Les inscriptions pour le Festival de bateaux-dragons du Grand Moncton 2019 sont officiellement ouvertes!
Inscrivez votre équipe à la 14e édition du Festival de bateaux-dragons du Grand Moncton! (et aidez les enfants malades et leurs familles)
 
Le festival aura lieu les 31 mai et 1er juin 2019 sur le lac Jones. Les équipes des écoles polyvalentes seront sur le lac vendredi soir dans le cadre du Défi des écoles secondaires; samedi, des équipes de collègues, de voisins, d'amis et de membres de la famille se réuniront dans le cadre du Défi Collectivités/Entreprises.
 
Tout ce dont vous avez besoin est d’une équipe de 21 personnes qui aiment travailler ensemble pour une cause importante. Tout est une question de travail d'équipe
! 60% des fonds recueillis par votre équipe iront au Fonds du Club Lions pour enfants malades et aideront les enfants et les familles de notre région souffrant de maladies graves. Les 40% restants iront à une association de votre choix!
 
Visitez notre site Web à www.gmdbf.ca pour plus d'informations ou pour inscrire votre équipe en ligne. Et n'oubliez pas d'aimer notre page Facebook.
 
Nous avons très hates de vous voir au festival de cette année, tous pour soutenir le Fonds du Club Lions pour les enfants malades et une œuvre de bienfaisance au choix de votre équipe.
 
Prêt à ramer!
 
Carole Murphy et Norval McConnell
Coprésidents
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Website
1273 rue Main Street, Suite 200
Moncton, NB, E1C 0P4
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*