Why Join the Chamber?
As a member of the Chamber, you gain access to exclusive member benefits that can save you and your organization money. Taking advantage of these benefits can help you recover the cost of your membership and enable you and your organization to Connect, Grow and Prosper with the Chamber and the community.
750+ members are taking advantage of the following:
Ready to become part of the Chamber network?
Join the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Moncton today!
• Canada’s Largest Group Insurance Program
• Ship & Save with UPS
• Promotional Opportunities
• Membership Fee Payments & Renewals
• Esso Business Card Program
• Group Home & Auto Insurance Discounts
• Tax Deductible
• Grand & Toy Business Solutions
• Chamber Vision
• Point of Sale Merchant Services
• Events & Networking
“Canada’s Largest Group Insurance Program
Chambers.ca is Canada’s leading plan in group benefits for organizations with 1-50 employees. Guaranteed benefits packages are available to businesses from one person and up. Pooled benefits help stabilize your organization’s rates at renewal time. A complete benefits package you can customize with benefits such as:
Extended Health Care
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Employee Assistance Program
Long Term Disability
Ship and Save with UPS
Good News Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce Members! You can now save 40%* on UPS® shipping services!
In today’s ever-changing marketplace, Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce understands your need to save time and money. That is why we have leveraged the buying power of our members to deliver even better savings on the shipping products and services that can help move your business forward.
Let the experts at UPS® help manage your shipping and supply chain needs so that you can focus on the things that will support growth –things like innovation, sales, and service. Remember, this offer is exclusive to Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce members. By enrolling in our UPS® Savings Program you can start saving 40% today – no matter how much you ship, when you ship or where it’s going!
Members can take advantage of the many promotional opportunities their Chamber membership offers. Promote your business by having a kiosk at one of our Business After Hours events, by hosting a networking event at your business or by becoming a sponsor. You can also communicate with other Chamber members via our Members’ Corner in our e-newsletter or through our exclusive Membership Portal. The Chamber also promotes our members through our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in. Learn more about advertising opportunities >
Quick and Easy Membership Fee Payments and Renewals
Paying your membership fee is easy! Renewing members can pay online through their member account. You can also set up monthly pre-authorized payments. Save time and money with this convenient membership payment plan. Become a member today >
Esso Business Card Program
The Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce and Imperial Oil are pleased to offer the Esso Business Card Program to all Chamber members and Chamber member employees*.
Each Chamber member or member employee* may enjoy:
- 3.5 cents per litre fuel discount off the retail posted pump price purchased in Canada at Esso-branded service station;
- Detailed monthly invoice;
- Esso has the largest retail network across Canada with over 1850 locations to serve you;
- Cards restricted to fuel, oil, top-up fluids and car wash;
- Personalized identification may be printed on each card and the invoice;
- Esso has the largest car wash network in Canada with over 600 locations;
- Speedpass ™ – the fastest way for your vehicles to fuel up and go at Esso
- Esso Extra or Aeroplan Miles – details at Esso-Branded service stations.
- Tiger Express and On the Run locations throughout Canada with services on site such as Tim Hortons, Royal Bank cash machines and car washes.
- Individuals participating in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce employee program must purchase a minimum of 2,000 litres annually
Group Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
The Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Wilson Insurance and Aviva Traders to provide discounted rates and savings on your Home and Auto Insurance. As a member company, you and your employees can enjoy special group insurance discounts and savings on your Home and Auto Insurance. Spread the word around the office! Call Wilson Insurance today or go online to receive your Free No Obligation Quote.
- Exclusive rates for Chamber members
- Claims satisfaction guarantee
- Free, unlimited telephone assistance program
- Easy payment options available
The Chamber keeps our members informed about the latest events, networking opportunities and news through our e-newsletter. Advertising and exposure opportunities are also available in our newsletter. Contact us for more information >
Did you know that your Chamber of Commerce Membership Fee is Tax Deductible? All membership dues paid to the Chamber can be claimed on your tax return!
Grand & Toy Business Solutions
The Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce and its members benefit from exclusive savings up to 85% on a wide range of products.
Through the purchasing power of the Chamber of Commerce, we are able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all qualified members.
Advantages Of Grand & Toy Partnership:
- Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products
- Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products.
- Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone
- Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions
- Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns
- Reliability. State-of-the-art warehouse facilities utilizing the latest technology to increase order accuracy and improve customer satisfaction
- Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues
One of the main reasons the Chamber exists is to be the Voice of the Greater Moncton Business Community. We listen to our members, finding out through polls, surveys and site visits what issues concerns them. We speak up for our members through news releases, letters to stakeholders, opinion articles published in the media, meetings with government representatives and other activities so that our members’ interests can be heard and protected when it comes to policy making and government decisions. When you become a member of the Chamber, you are encouraged to inform us of any concerns or issues that affect your business. Learn more about our advocacy initiatives >
Chamber Vision is distributed free of charge to all businesses in Greater Moncton. Chamber Vision features Chamber news, business profiles, and spotlights on issues that affect business owners and the community. See the latest edition of Chamber Vision >
Point of Sale Merchant Services
If First Data can’t BEAT your current merchant services rates, they will give you a $1,000 Master Card Gift Card.
1 Statement and 5 minutes of your time is all that is needed to get started.
Call Adil Shamim now at 1-905-602-3553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events and Networking
The Chamber’s many networking and training events are among the premier business events in Greater Moncton. When your business becomes a member, all your employees and colleagues can attend our various events. One of our most popular networking events is our Business After Hours, which occurs monthly and allows members to meet, exchange ideas, and talk business in a relaxed social setting. You will also not want to miss our free Early Bird Networking events and our free training seminars and presentations facilitated by experts and industry leaders. Members can also take advantage of special reduced rates for Chamber luncheons and larger events, such as our Annual Golf Tournament or ourBusiness Excellence Awards Gala. Learn more about our events >